zondag 29 januari 2012

My weekend

Hi sweeties,
Friday, was the last day with my projectgroup. We took a (last?) picture together and then I went to the dentist. Luckily I had no holes in my teeth, haha! After that, I went to Robin and in the evening I went to Barbara. A few days ago she fell with her scooter. So I decided to bring her some Arnica (a cream that restores bruising). We watched GTST (that's a serie in Holland) and after that I went home.

Saturday, I first dropped all my stuff at Robins place (because I would stay there that night) after that, I had to work from 13:00 till 18:00. Then I went to Robin again and there was a party going on because.. IT WAS SANNE HER B-DAY!! Hihi, I didn't really had much time to buy a nice present for her, so I decided to do something special. I had made a crazy poam for her and I also made a voucher by myself for a shoppingday together!

Hihi, we call each other "The reapers" because we once made a song that's called: "We're reaping this song".

This was my voucher for her!
Her party was really nice! There were cupcakes with 16 on it everywhere and there were chips and marshmallows! <3 When it was like 23:00 Sanne and her friends went to a disco. I went upstaires to put Robins sister (Eline) in her bed. After that I read her a story and then she fell asleep. I borrowed a book from her to read it by myself while Robin was gaming haha. When I read two chapters I fell asleep. Robin hugged me awake and after he had put a mattress on the floor, we fell asleep together.

Sunday, me and Robin woke up and had breakfast together. He had watched me while I was asleep, he said I was really cute while I was sleeping, haha! After a long and hot shower I went to my work (16:00-18:00) then I went home and eat something. After that I was skyping with my mum. It's always nice to talk to her, she's my favorite <3

Hihi that was my weekend! I really wanted to show you the last picture of me and my project group but the guy who made it wasn't able to give me that picture yet.. So as soon as I've got that picture, I will show it to you!

Now I'm going to sleep I guess. Because tomorrow I have to wake up early for school. It will be the first day of a new project, with a new projectgroup. I hope this group will be as nice (or nicer) as my projectgroup from last week!

Xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: