maandag 30 januari 2012

Hi sweeties!
Today I woke up and when I walked out the door.. there was snow!! Not really much of snow, but just a little. I like snow, it looks really cute! But I don't like slipping with my bike, or frozen fingers. I hope tomorrow there will be more snow! You can also take really pretty pictures in the snow =D (also with a lot of sunshine).

Well, after cycling through the snow, I went to school. When I finally arrived, people told me that it began at 10:00 in stead of 9:00! Grrr.. So I had to wake that early to figure that out?! So yeah.. I didn't really like that part. I was also really tired, so when the presentation started, I fell asleep haha! I slept for like an hour or something! Haha the girl who was sitting next to me told me that I slept cute, hahaha! But time I was awake it wasn't really interesting.. I guess that's why I fell asleep.

Hihi I also wore really relaxed clothes. Not a jogging pants or something, but a nice vest! 


After being in school, I made some homework (yes, I really did!!) and tomorrow I have to wake up early AGAIN! So I'm going to sleep right now.. I hope the lesson of tomorrow will start at 8:20 in stead of 9:20 without me knowing.. But I guess I'll be fine =]

xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: