vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Hi guys!
So today I posted the video, which I promised to make. It was really fun filming the dancing people and stuff! I also enjoyed the editing of the movie. And most of all I liked, no I LOVED the people I was working with. I never really like working in a group, because your work always depends on other people. But this really was the first time that I enjoyed working together! I know these people only for a few days, but I already see them as friends <3


After working on our project, I went to my boyfriends school to wait for him and to edit my video. I was there for like two hours! And those chairs.. awful! My but is still hurting.. =[

But let me show you all what I've been wearing this rainy and cloudy day:

This evening (a few hours ago) my boyfriend visited me and we tried to get my BlackBerry on again..


AND IT WORKED!!! LIKE OMFG!!! OMFG!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!! <-- This means that I'm happy
Soooo, I you're fucking stupid.. (like me) and you decide one day: "Oh my god I'm so stupid, let's throw my phone in the toilet because it's cool" (that's not how it went with me, haha). BUT if your doing this (or something else) lay it down in rice. Omg rice really is my hero!

The next time I'll get rice for dinner, I'll eat two plates of it! I just can't believe how lucky I am!

So remember...
One day your rice could be your hero!

Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: