woensdag 25 januari 2012

Hi sweeties,
Today I went to school to work with my lovely projectgroup on our project (like duhh!). We went to the "Albert Cuypstraat" and we took a few pictures from the market and stuff. And OMG I just wanted to buy some things but we were busy with or project, so it wasn't really nice if they were working and I was shopping haha! But I'll show you some pictures of today:

With THE projectgroup <3
Hihi, I thought this advertising bord was really funny!
I love street musicians if they play well (these ones did!)
Typically things that represents Holland!

Hmm don't they look delicious?!
You might think: Wow, that's a good quality! Yes it is! But unfortunately it's not my camera but Dena (a girl from my projectgroup) her camera. She also has got a blog, want to see it? Click over here. Haha, I promise you guys that, if I earned enough money, I'll buy a reflex camera! But then I have to SAVE my money for once, instead of SPENDING it on food, clothes, accessories etc.. Pff that's not easy for an shopaholic like me!

After walking through Amsterdam (which was not easy because my knee was still hurting) I traveled home with my lovely boyfriend. He's sooooo cute! Because of my knee I was hobbling and of course he was joking over me hahaha. But when we went downstaires (at Hoofddorp station) the stairs were really slippery so I almost fell! But luckily my boyfriend cathed me <3


I know it sound weird but after my slip, I was crying because I was shocked. I also thought: OMG first my knee and if I fell I might also broke my leg or something! But Robin consoled me and bought my favorite patato chips for me, haha! I'm so happy to have someone as dear as he is <3


Well I guess that's almost it. I've watched another episode of pretty little liars and soon I'll sleep haha! So at least I'll show you what I wore today (these pictures were made with my camera, because my BB is still in the rice haha!)






You puzzle me <3

Sleep well everyone and I hope I'll see you tomorrow!
xoxo Elo <3

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Leuke post, schrijftalentje! Xx

Just call me Elo zei

Ahh bedankt, lief van je! Xoxo