dinsdag 24 januari 2012

Hi sweeties,
Today I went to school for the first project meeting. It was really nice, because all of my projectpeople are really really nice! So.. we have to make a flashmob. We thought about it and we want to do something to make people smile, without giving them money or something. We still have to work on our plans, but we're on a good way! We had also taken a picture of our group, which I will show you:


After our projectmeeting I went home. I had watched a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars and then.. I had to go to the toilet.. I was checking my twitter and facebook on my BlackBerry and at one moment, I dropped my BB into the toilet!! Like OMFG!!! Luckily our cleaner had cleaned the toilet a few hours ago, so that's for the better. But right now my BB is in a bowl of rice. My boyfriend said that was the only way to dry your BB. So I have to wait for 3 days until I can (hopely) use it again.. I hope that it will work again after those days, but I'm scared that I have to buy another phone =[

It's a little ironic because a few months ago, a girl told me that she dropped her BB into the toilet and I was thinking: OMG that's so stupid! How can that happen?! And now it is happening to me.. Hurray. I guess that's karma or something?

My bus was also late this morning (5 min.) so I still had 2 min. to get the train. I run really quick and then.. I fell on the escalator. And then.. there was a huge shame wound on my knee =[
And now I'm barely able to walk normal! It hurts with every step I take.. So you can say that today was my unlucky day..

And these things  always happen to me =[

Source: www.weheartit.com


Well I hope those things won't happen to you! But.. If you're ever dropping your phone in a toilet or something.. first REMOVE YOUR BATTERY!!!!!! I didn't.. So there might be a change that I have to buy a new one.. Poor me =[

But sleep well my dears!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: