woensdag 25 januari 2012

Hi guys!
Today my knee hurted so much, that I had to wear tights.. I wasn't able to wear my lovely skinny jeans =[ But with a dress I must say I looked nice, but it was really cold haha! Wait, I'll show you what I wore:


Hihi, after I left my home, I had missed my bus.. So I was a half hour too late.. When I finally arrived with my projectgroup we had a meeting with our coach. But she wasn't at the place where we had our meeting.. She told us the WRONG floor.. (7 instead of 5 -__-) When we finally met her, we talked like 5 minutes or something.. After that we had to wait for her AGAIN! But we didn't really mind because there was food!!! Hihi, we ate and drunk something and when she finally arived, we took our daily picture, yeahhh!! This time there are 2 pictures:



After our meeting we went to the "Albert Cuypstraat" again. But this time to film for our project. It was really fun to do, because we had to dance and stuff haha!

*soon there will be a video of us dancing below*

After that, we went to my schoolbuilding and worked on our project again. Then we all went home. When I turned on my laptop, I was looking at pictures. Suddenly I saw a map with "vakantie 2011" (vacation 2011) I opened this map and I immediately missing the summer! This was the best vacation I ever had! Because I was with the love of my life, his lovely family and I met Dagmar there!




Well, I guess I'm not the only one who's looking forward to the summer? 
I see summer, you say...?! (party)

Haha leave a comment with "party" if you want the summer right now! Leave a comment with "later" if you want to see snow first!

Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: