donderdag 26 januari 2012

OMG! My blog is viewed for a thousant times!

Source: www.weheartit.com

Hi dearest viewers in the whole wide world!!
OMG today I just reached a viewers count from 1000! I almost can't believe it! I started this blog on 20 November 2011, that's two months ago! And now I already have reached 1000 viewers!

I know some bloggers get a viewers count from more then 1000 a day. But I just started this blog, that means that there aren't really much people who know about my blog. So I think this is a really important thing for me! Perhaps within a few years my blog will reach a viewers count from 10000!!

Hihi, I'm really thankful that you all gave me the opportunity to reach this goal! So I decided that you all can ask me what you want to know about me. And I'll answer it honestly! Well, except for questions about my boobs, ass, passwords, sexual life and other things that are really private stuff to ask. Of course you can still ask me something about these private things, but I think I'll tell you again that I don't want to tell you ;)

So thank you dear viewers!! I love you and take care, because you're important to me! <3

Geen opmerkingen: