vrijdag 30 december 2011

Hi sweeties! <3
Yesterday me & Robin went to the supermarket (for the first time!) to buy ingredients for dinner. I had made spaghetti bolognese for us. I was cooking for the very first time in 5 years, so I was really excited if I could cook well or not.. But we both liked it! Hurray!!

Haha I'll show you what I wore yesterday:


After dinner we ate some icecream and we drank some alcohol haha! After that I fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. When Robin finished his game, he woke me up and then we went upstaires together and fell asleep.

And this morning we ate pancakes for breakfast haha! They were really nice, and within a few hours, I'll make sausage rolls, jummie! =]

I'll post something soon!
Lots of love,
Elo <3

Ps. Also greetings from Robin, hihi!



Geen opmerkingen: