vrijdag 16 december 2011

Hi guys,
Today my sister, my mother and I went to a show. A show called: "Het huis Anubis". It's actually really childish, because it's about teenagers who live in a house that's called "Anubis". It's a creepy house and the teenagers have to solving the riddle. But even if it is childish, I thought it was really nice to be there!



After the show, we went to a wok restaurant. The food was really nice and we had a great time! Hihi, my sister and I also took a picture together!


Ahh she's so cute! Everytime when I look at this picture I miss them. All the animals at their house, my mother, my little sister and my stephfather! It's always nice to be there. We sing together, have fun and they're always doing something nice. You'll never get bored when you're at my Mom's place haha! Look what my little sister had made for me!


They lyrics are in Dutch. Translated in English it means something like: "Eline is really lovely!". Hihi, isn't that cute?!

I'm actually really tired right now, I was travelling for 2 hours again.. And tomorrow I have to wake up at 10:00, because I have to work..

But before I go to my bed, I'll show you what I wore today:


Well, I guess that's it for today! Sleep well and take care!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: