zondag 18 december 2011

Hi guys,
Today I had to work from 10:00 till 16:00, but someone asked me if I could work from 10:00 till 18:00. Hard as I can say no, I said yes. So I had worked from 10:00 till 18:00.

This is what I wore to my work:


After work, I took along my Christmas gift from the Albert Heijn. I will show you what was in it:

Look at my Christmas gift!
Cupcakemix, a mirror, lipgloss, nailpolish, chocolate and a face wash for men.
Olive oil, crackers, chocolate pieces with nuts in it, balsamico and pumpkin soup.


Meringue, Candle letters, tissues and chocolate cookies (also with nuts in it).
At least a box with two cooking books in it.
Well, that was what's in my Christmas gift from the AH. Now I'm going to sleep with my lovely Robin, so I'll talk to you guys later!
Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: