donderdag 15 december 2011

Hi guys!
Today, I went to Hilversum to film again. But the whole filming took 10 minutes.. So I had to travel 4 hours for 10 minutes of filming! I wasn't really amused, but I needed to film so shit happends =[

I'll show you what I wore today:


When I finally came home, I made a few puff pastry with cheese and a few with chocolate. They were delicious! I had a picture of my homemade small rolls, but unfortunately, my BlackBerry is acting weird.. It runs down all the time and when I was on the phone with Robin it cancelled our conversation! After that it shut itself down and  it didn't connect to my laptop, while I had a cable to connect my laptop and my BlackBerry! And if that's not crazy enough, it had deleted all my pictures on my BB! (I guess I'm not the only one who's removing pictures, haha..)

Well, I guess that's it for today!
But if you know something to repair my BB, please let me know!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: