zaterdag 26 november 2011

How to combine?

Good evening dear visitors <3
I bought a few things today, and I'll show you how to combine those!

The Nirvana top of the H&M cost € 9.95. Do you think this is a pretty shirt, but don't know how to combine? Well, look at the pictures underneath where I'll show you a few ways to combine! ;)

Nirvana top combine with the grey top I bought today, and a red hotpants that I bought months ago at Zandvoort.

Nirvana top combine with a scarf from a store called "Steps", a jacket that I've got from my mom, and a jegging (jeans legging) from Pieces.

Nirvana top combine with a blazer from the H&M and a skinny jeans from the Monki.

And at last the Nirvana top combine with a cardigan from the V&D, a black top (underneath) from the New Yorker and the black skinny jeans that I've bought today.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If so, then I'll do this more ;)

xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: