vrijdag 25 november 2011

25/11

Shopping day @Hoofddorp

Hi  guys!
Today I went shopping in Hoofddorp. I went to the "Bijoe Brigitte", "The New Yorker and the "H&M". I couldn't find something nice at the New Yorker, but at the Bijoe Brigitte and the H&M, I've bought some nice things! The reason I've gone to many stores, is that my boyfriend came earlyer to pick me up, so I thought that it wasn't really nice if I kept him waiting.

What I wore today


At the Bijou Brigitte I've bought 2 rings and 1 bracelet. The ring with a black stone in it cost €6,95, the ring without a stone cost €7,95 and the snake-bracelet cost 12,90.

























At the H&M I've bought a "Nirvana" top, a gray top with buttons on it and a black skinny jeans. The Nirvana top cost €9,95, the grey top cost €7,95 and the black skinny jeans €19,95.
The Nirvana top
The grey top with buttons on it


The black skinny jeans

I also had fit a fake fur collar, but I doubted whether I would buy it or not, so I sented a picture to my boyfriend. He didn't really like it, so that's why I didn't buy it.


I hope you liked my post! Leave a comment if you like it and also if you didn't like it ;) If you didn't like it, please tell me why =]


xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: