zaterdag 26 november 2011

How to combine?

Hi guys!
Now I'll show you how to combine the grey top. This top is also from the H&M and cost €7,95.


Let's start combine!

The grey top combine with a white top from the Zara, a waistbelt (can't remember the shop, sorry) and a skirt also from the Zara.

The grey top combine with the Nirvana top from the H&M and a red hotpants. This is the same picture as my last post.

The grey top combine with a pink top from the Monki, a black top from the New Yorker (underneath) and the black skinny jeans from the H&M.

The grey top combine with a blazer from the H&M, a white top from the New Yorker (underneath) and hotpants also from the New Yorker.

The grey top combine with a flowerskirt from the Only and a white top from the New Yorker (underneath).

The grey top combine with a skirt from the H&M, a waistbelt from the Pieces and again the white shirt form the New Yorker underneath.

The grey top combine with a white skinny jeans from Ichi (bought in the "Stone") and again the white top underneath.

And at last, the grey top combine with a white shirt from the Sting, a belt of "Stylist's Own" and pants from the H&M.

I think this grey top is really nice! I can combine it with a lot! But secretly I think that if I hadn't made this post, I would never made so many combinations. So basically I need to thank you guys! So...

THANKS!!! You guys are totally awesome!!

xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: