zondag 27 november 2011

Good evening you all <3

Tonight I ate patatoes at my boyfriend, they were delicious! After diner my boyfriend and I went to the supermarket, because we had to work. He had to work from 18:00 till 22:00 and I had to work from 18:00 till 20:00. But when it was 20:00, there was a long row. I decided to finish the row, because I was the only register that was open and the supermarket was closing. Because of this, I worked for 15 minutes longer, but when I asked my boss if she would pay me for an extra half hour (Sunday you get paid double) she said: "No, you're working too slow, so now we have to go home later because of you ". That's really mean to tell someone who's working her ass off! But next time I won't finish the row, bad for her!

Source: www.weheartit.com

Lots of love,
Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: