zaterdag 28 april 2012

I went jogging!

Yesterday I went jogging with my boyfriend. It was the first time in life that I went jogging and my condition wasn't that well.. But after all, it was nice, running around the lake (at Hoofddorp). I wanted to take some pictures because it's really pretty at the lake, but the pictures are a little dark.. But let me show you!

We we're jogging for almost two hours, and it was really intense, but we did it! I don't know if I'm going to jog once a day/week/month/year but I'll definitely do it again, some day!


Hahaha here are the pictures, they are really dark, but the weather was actually great! Not too hot or to cold, but just a nice sunny day!


The reason that I won't start jogging weekly, is because you always have to depend on the weather and if you have enough time to jog. Next week we'll play soccer together, haha (if the weather is nice). And maybe I'll start Zumba-lessons (that's a dance).

Well that's it for now. Today I'll go to my grandparent with my mum and after that I'll go with her. And then it's almost queensday! I'm so excited, I didn't really celebrate queensday for four years, because I always had to work. But this time, I'll be ready to celebrate!



Geen opmerkingen: