maandag 30 april 2012

Happy queensday!

In Holland we have our own queensday and that's today! On this day everyone is selling their stuff, going to a queensday-party, sitting outside (on queensday it's often nice weather) or going to the queen (she's visiting a different city every year). But the most important thing.. Everyone is wearing orange!

I'll tell you how I spended my day.



At first I wanted to go to a queensday-party, but I heard it wouldn't be fun. So I decided to go to the market with my mum. Let me first show you what I was wearing:


As you can see, I also had a queensday-nailart on my nails!

The market was not as special as I thought, but it was nice to be there with my family! And we also had some nice food, hurray!
 

Maybe it wasn't the most special queensday ever, but it was definitely a lovely queensday to me!

Geen opmerkingen: