donderdag 8 december 2011

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!
Tonight I went to the gym and I loved it! I really felt relieved and very relaxed after exercise. I have a subscription to the gym "Health City". The nicest thing of the Healt City gym is, that it's all inclusive! So you can do cardio and stuff, but you can also participate in group lessons! Every Wednesday Sanne (sister of Robin) and I participate in the group lesson "Sh'Bam", which is a kind of uptempo dance. It's always really fun, because there are many girls that we know. Besides that, I also love to sport! Hihi, but I have to admit that sometimes, I have to drag myself to the gym. But I'll never doubt about going to Sh'Bam, because it's really really really awesome!

Source: www.weheartit.com
After dancing I took a long and hot shower. But before I took a shower, I had taken a few pictures from my dance outfit of tonight. I hope you like it (let me know!) 


Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow I have to rise and shine early, so I will talk to you guys later!
Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: