dinsdag 29 november 2011

Goodmorning you all <3
Today I had to wake up at 6:30, I was really tired and I didn't want to leave my warm bed. The only reason that I was smiling,  was the fact that my boyfriend and I would travel together <3 So I hurried, but he came too late.. First I thought: Oh no, now I'm gonna be late for school. But he told me I was going to be there on time if we were aloud to get our train. I've never run that fast in my life, but yeah we made it!

Now I've got a lesson that's called "Professional English", I hope one day my English will be as good as that from that man. Haha he's making a lot of jokes all the time and he's only talking in English, not in Dutch. Sometimes I have to translate a few words, but I'm oke. Except the fact that I'm really, really, really hungry =[

Further 20 minutes and then the lesson is over. I'm really looking forward to a warm panizza!

Hungry yet?

Ps. A panizza is a sort of sandwich with cheese and tomatoes on it *jummie*

Lots of love,
Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: