zondag 22 april 2012

My life in pictures (part 2)


Maybe you've already seen "My life in pictures (part 1)". If you didn't, watch them over here.

I won't be writing anymore, because it's all about the pictures in this post. Let's start!




As you might know, if you saw part 1, I went to my mum. When I came back, I visited Robin (my boyfriend) and I stayed that night.

Hihi, time to wake up!
I went to Amsterdam with Robin, because he wanted to show me where he want to live (within a few years)



In the train we ate my favorite sweets "liquorice skulls"







And then it was time to go home...

But first a goodbye kiss!
I had my job interview
And I was accepted!
I already had a subscription for the Cosmogirl, but now also for the Elle!
Working for Pepperminds, with my cancer-control-coat on
And yesterday Robin came over. But I was not able to communicate with him, haha!
This was part 2 of "My life in pictures". I hope you liked it and I'll see you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: