woensdag 18 april 2012

Just go with it


Just go with it, is a movie about a plastic surgeon, called Danny Maccabee. After a failed marriage, he's got fear of commitment. Because of his fear, he tells every woman he meets that he is married. Untill he meets the perfect girl "Palmer". When Palmer finds his ring, she's angry, because she didn't want to have sex with a married guy.





Source: www.weheartit.com
To save his realtionship Danny tells Palmer that he's divorced, but she doesn't believe him. So she wants to meet his (ex-)wife. Danny doesn't know what to do and asks his assistant Katherine, mother of two chilfren, to be his fake wife. That's the beginning of a lie, that ends up in Hawaii.

I think this movie is amazing! It's funny, romantic and emotional. These are all the things I like about movies. I laughed a lot while I was watching this movie! I definitely recommend this movie to you!

I would rate this movie with a 8,5, because I really enjoyed watching this movie! But I think I've said enough. Let's watch this movie!

Source: www.weheartit.com

Geen opmerkingen: