dinsdag 10 april 2012

How to get ombre nails


Long time no see, I know. But yesterday I saw a really nice nail-tutorial that I really want to share with you! I saw it on Lauren Conrad's site (TheBeautyDepartment.com). Let's take a look!




As you can see on the pictures, you'll need a make-up sponge, three nailpolish-colors, a bottle of water, a piece of paper and a lot of nailpolish remover!

I don't have a make-up sponge, so I used a scourer (a sponge that you'll have in the kitchen to clean). I removed the hard side and then I filled it with water. Squeeze the sponge out and leave a little bit of water. Then apply the 3 or 4 colors you like and stamp it on a piece of paper and after that, stamp it on your nails. I warn you, there will be a mess! So keep nailpolish near you..

This is my result, I'm proud!


Last week I was at my mum and I bought some clothes with her. So soon there will be a post about my new clothes. But today I'm ill =[
So I promise I'll post again when I'm feeling better!

Lots of love, 
Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: