zaterdag 10 maart 2012

Roomtour request

Hi sweeties!
A few weeks ago someone asked me to do a room tour. Of course I'll do that! But I have to be honest with you. My room is ALWAYS and I really mean ALWAYS a mess. And for a room tour I really need to clean everything. And lately I'm very busy with school. I also don't really want to film and picture things anymore with a normal camera. I want to wait untill I have my reflex camera. So....



I promise to do a room tour as soon as I have my reflex camera!

I'll buy my reflex camera at Bol.com so I'll also do a unboxing video when my reflex camera arrives! Omg I'm so excited. I'm really really really looking forward to have my very own reflex camera!

So as soon as I'll have my own, I'll show you my room, my closet, whatever you want! 
Except private stuff ;)

Goodnight pretties!

xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: