zondag 12 februari 2012


Hi sweeties!
Lately I've been kinda busy with saving for a reflex camera, school and going to my boyfriend/friends/mother. Every time I take a picture with my normal camera, I'm disappointed. I just want a high quality!!



But I guess I have to save money for like 5 more months.. That's almost half a year! So untill then, I'll have to deal with the fact that I can't take picture with a high quality.

So here are a few pictures that I made lately:

 
This little cutie woke me up when I was visiting my mum for a couple of days <3

 
The 7th of February, it was my mothers birthday. So my little sister (Jazz) and I, decided to make cupcakes! These were the prettiest ones!






On the left picture, it was snowing. And I saw a snowflake in my hair, so I decided to take a picture of it, hihi! On the right picture, I was just messing around and I took a picture of my bun. LOL!

Well that's it for now,
I'll talk to you later!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: