zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Hi guys!Today I went shopping with Barbara @Hoofddorp. It was really nice to see her again! We didn't really had much time, so that's why we were not able to visit a lot of shops. We went to the H&M, Bijou Brigitte, V&D and a store without a name..

The nameless store was really awesome! It had a lot of stuff for a low price. This is what it looks like:

The nameless store at Hoofddorp
We had dinner at la place (restaurant of the V&D) of course we ate bread with herbed cheese and chives! We are just in LOVE with these breads, because they are like really REALLY delicious! <3

Hungry yet?
 Of course I will show you what I bought today. But I'm not going to show you that in pictures anymore. As you may already know, recently I've made a youtube account. That's the reason why I'm going to vlog! This is my first shoplog, so I hope you'll all like it!


At least I'll show you a picture of what I wore today:


Well, that's it for today! Sleep well you all <3

Lots of love,
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: