woensdag 7 december 2011

Good evening dear visitors <3
Today I went to school and I was very boring.. After school my boyfriend  picked me up to eat at a the "Vork", that's not really a restaurant. It's a snack bar. Hihi, I know it's not very romantic, but we like spending time together and eat delicious things haha! Even when it's not healthy at all!

Hihi, so after eating at the Vork, we went to his home. It was nice to see him again, because I've missed him this weekend! We were very tired and fell asleep together <3

This is what I wore today:


Haha, before my boyfriend had picked me up, I was bored, so I've made some pictures and I thing this one looks nice! My cat Coco was being cute, so I took a picture of him as well!



Isn't he cute?!

Well, that's it for today! tomorrow I'm free from school and tomorrow night I'll be at the gym, burning calories haha! Talk to you soon!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: