vrijdag 25 november 2011

Hi guys! Good evening, or should I say early in the morning?

Source: www.weheartit.com
Yes I know it's late, but I was free from school today and also tomorrow. Haha, I guess that's what they call a full-time education, huh? In any case, I was a little bit bored this evening, so I decided to watch a movie. I've made a list of movies on my BlackBerry that I really want to see, and this time "Confessions of a Shopaholic" was on top of my list. When I saw it was 23:00, I wanted to sleep, but I just had to watch the movie until the end, and yes, it was worth watching. I think it was a funny, romantic, sometimes sad movie, but certainly worth watching!


Source: www.weheartit.com
If you like shopping and comedy movies, you're definitely going to like this movie!
Ps. I'm excually not allowed to say this (because I have a boyfriend), but "Luuk" from the movie is really hot!

Sleep well dear visitors <3

xoxo Elo

Geen opmerkingen: