woensdag 30 november 2011

Good evening dear visitors <3

I had a day off from school. Relaxed you might think, but I've been busy all day. I spent all day with my homework, that's the reason why I didn't post anything this morning. I've done a lot for my project and luckily, I'm almost done!
Well, the least thing that I want to do is making my homework now. Luckily, an old friend asked me I wanted to go swimming with her at 20:00. Of course I said yes! So I go swimming tonight!! The name of my old friend is Tessa and we were best friends once. Unfortunately, that changed because we hadn't much time for eachother. We were very busy with school and stuff. But now we're going to swim together! I'm excited!

The girl with the blond hair is Tessa, this is an old picture that we've made once.
Well, I hope my bikini still fits and I talk to you soon!
xoxo Elo <3

Geen opmerkingen: